Sunday, September 11, 2016

Borac Čačak - FK Partizan 0:2 (superliga, round 8)

Routine victory. We won over Borac with two confident goals.

Vulićević was the team captain

The match started in the usual style. We attacked heavily in the first 20 minutes trying hard to score, with no success though. While for Borac, the only thing they could gain was a red card in the 18th minute, when Maslać got his second (!) yellow card and had to leave the pitch. From then on Team Čačak played with 10 players.
The first mentionable attempt was in the 26th minute. Bojinov crossed from the right, Đurđević in the middle missed it with just one step. It ended with a corner kick.
After the strong start the pace started to slow down around the 30th minute. Average Fan thought - with a tired sigh - that the game would be again like the others earlier, we make it until the end with the most simple passing around. But in the 38th minute a free kick came from the right side. Jevtović pushed it with his head, then Miletić jumped up and headed it into the box. Goal! 0:1

What is more.
Barely 2 minutes passed, when Borac’s defense made a great mistake. Mihajlović took advantage, grabbed the ball, tackled the goalkeeper, then the entire defense line and sent a cannon shot into the box. 0:2

Mihajlović shoots...

...and it’s celebration time

Đurđević had one more try at the end of the first half, shooting it just a little bit too wide.
In the second half we had a great attempt in the 58th minute (until then there wasn’t much to mention). Vulićević crossed to the middle, there the goalkeeper performed a great save from Đurđević.

This game was in fact rather good. There was pace, there was fight, sometimes it was even spectacular. We attacked. A lot. With conception in our attacks.

There was still some cabaret in the 80th minute. Vulićević crossed, someone shot, the goalkeeper had a great save. The ball dropped downfield, again someone shot. The goalkeeper again saved, but he dropped the ball out of his hand. Bojinov was right there, "zicer" situation, all doors and windows were open, the problem was that he was on an XXL-sized offside. He shot the ball into the box, but the referee had whistled it off before he raised his leg to shoot.
Đurđević had one last try in the 85th minute (too high), then in the 88th Janković sent a flat shot to the box, the goalkeeper saved.



Venue: Stadium FK Borac, Čačak
Number of spectators: 6000
Official: Majo Vujović (assistants: Dejan Petrović, Dejan Potočan - 4th official: Róbert Kis-Csepegi)

Borac Čačak: Aleksić, Tanasin, Maslać, Drašković, Obradović, Bogdanović, Delić (Marčić, 61.), Stanković (Krstić, 24.), Zoćević (Baldé, 86.), Sajčić, Thiago
Head coach: Ljubiša Dmitrović

FK Partizan: Kljajić, Vulićević, Milenković, Balažic, Miletić, Marjanović (S. Ilić, 65.), Jevtović, Mihajlović (Janković, 63.), Leonardo, Đurđević, Bojinov (Vlahović, 85.)
Head coach: Marko Nikolić

Goal scorers: Miletić (38.), Mihajlović (40.)
Yellow card: Maslać (10.), Milenković (33.), Tanasin (79.)
Red card: Maslać (18.), second yellow card

Current championship standings:
1. CZ 22 points
2. Vojvodina 17 points
3. Radnički Niš 16 points
4. Metalac 14 points
5. FK Partizan 13 points
6. Spartak Subotica 13 points
7. Napredak 12 points
8. Mladost 12 points
9. FK Voždovac 11 points
10. Rad 10 points
11. Novi Pazar 8 points
12. Javor 7 points
13. Radnik 6 points
14. Čukarički 5 points
15. Borac 5 points
16. OFK Bačka 4 points


No comments:

Post a Comment