Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Photo of the day: Ivan Bandalovski - goodbye

Ivan Bandalovski has officially left Partizan. The defender said farewell to the team and the fans on Instagram.

"Today is one of the most difficult days in my life. I spent one and a half wonderful years at my beloved team, where I focused all my energies to the field, I gave all my might to every kick, every goal and every point achieved. I'm proud to win the League and the Serbian Cup with these boys, to play in European competitions. I'll never forget these, nor will I forget the applause and support of the Southern Tribune! I'm proud of every moment I spent on the field in front of the Grave Diggers. Life is unpredictable and you have to be ready for a new journey. My suitcases will be full of love for Partizan and with the most beautiful memories. It's not a final goodbye, just a greeting, because for me you are the greatest fans in the world! Forward, Partizan, til victory!"

Thank you very much for everything, Bandalinho! All the best!

A photo posted by Ivan Bandalovski Official🇧🇬 (@bandalovski2) on

No comments:

Post a Comment