Monday, March 7, 2016

Radnički Niš - FK Partizan 0:1 (superliga, round 25)

90 minutes of wrestling interrupted with some football. Lots of fouls, tensed players and fumbling referee.
Eh, never mind. We won.

Group hug before kick-off

Radnički had a tough start. Already in the 3rd minute a cross came from the right by them. Gogoua blocked. A minute later they got a free kick on the left, almost at the sideline. The cross came, but it was too high.
Our first attempt was in the 6th minute. Brašanac was in the middle with the ball, he shot, the goalkeeper had a big save.
Radnički kept us under heavy pressure. They fought, they were brave and (for this reason) the game was going mostly on our half in the first minutes. We could make a counter-attack in the 11th minute. Saša Ilić passed to Stevanović. Stevanović shot, it was too high. Another minute later again Stevanović possessed the ball. He passed it ahead to Saša Ilić, but the defenders were faster. Then, after a corner-kick Mihajlović grabbed the ball. He shot, goalkeeper Jovanović saved.
Then the pace slowed down - it wasn’t too fast by default. Even at this point it was obvious this game will bring a lot of struggles and sweat.
Radnički missed out a great chance in the 26th minute. A cross came from the right, Marjanović kicked into the air instead of the ball, then Mrkić performed some weird attempt. Šaranov jumped and caught the ball, he could barely keep it outside the goal line. In the next minute Radnički got a free kick far away from the goal, at least 35 metres. Apostolović shot, it was too wide.
All I could see in the 28th minute that the home team players complain very heavily for something at the assistant

I got to know later that it was the alleged handball-playing of Saša Ilić behind their anger as well as the referee giving a free kick to Partizan after that

nevertheless Mihajlović walked there to perform the kick (approx. 25 metres on the right, almost at the corner flag), the defenders headed it downfield. Then for some reason hell broke loose, someone kicked Kosović to the ground, Saša Ilić complained, players almost got into a fight. The referee wasn’t really on top, he didn’t do much to calm down the tension.
In the 31st minute Radnički missed out another chance. Apostolović got a pass from Đuričković, finally Šaranov had a great save.
The atmosphere got more and more tensed. Radnički was pressuring us hard, they wanted a goal by all means. Players kicked each other to the ground, the referee gave out two yellow cards to the home team within a minute. Then we got a free kick in the 38th minute, almost at the left sideline. Mihajlović crossed, Brašanac headed it, but it was too wide.
In the 42nd minute after long pinballing and fumbling Mihajlović got the ball inside Radnički’s penalty area. He was right in the goalmouth, he shot, it was too high.
In the last minute Saša Ilić passed to Kosović to the middle, but the young midfielder was tackled. The ball rolled to Bandalovski, he tried with an attempt, but the goalkeeper saved.

Saša Ilić some time during the game

In the halftime I had to make myself a cup of coffee. I didn’t want to fall asleep for the second half, though the game was boring enough to make it possible.

In the second half we had great luck right in the beginning that the referee didn’t give a penalty to Radnički after Everton Luiz clashed with their captain inside our penalty area. Yet as the consequence of the clash Everton stayed on the ground, the medical attendants had to pick his pieces together. He couldn’t continue the game. Later he was seen with a big pack of ice on his knee, leaning on two people.

Honestly? I won’t cry if Everton has to miss out a few weeks. He is like a wild boar on the field - kicking into everyone from the opponent, provoking them, makes a lot of fouls and collects too many yellow cards - plus he does no useful action either.

In the 52nd minute Mrkić suddenly attacked. He left our defenders behind and ran up to our goalmouth. Jovanović blocked him in the last moment.
In the 60th minute Bogosavac ran up with the ball and passed to Mihajlović in the middle. Mihajlović passed backwards to Saša Ilić with a fantastic movement. The Captain shot from 16 metres with a dream-alike kick and scored!!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAL and the goal scorer is not else than SAŠA ILIĆ!!!

Mihajlović passes, Saša Ilić shoots

Jedan je Ilić Kapiten

Then nothing happened for quite a while. Only wrestling, upheavals, scrambles, and absolutely no attempt or chance. Finally in the 75th minute Radnički got a free kick 25 metres from our goal line. Đuričković shot, too high.
In the 77th minute Bogosavac stopped the ball with his hand, near our penalty area

he was lucky enough to get only a yellow card, though if the referee is a bit more strict, he could have sent Bogosavac off the field, because Radnički attacked and Bogosavac was the last defender

finally the home team got a free kick. It was 20-22 metres from our goal line. Đuričković shot, but the ball hit the wall. Players fought hard for the ball, finally one Partizan-defender kicked it downfield.

Stevanović broke the remaining of my nerves. This guy reminds me more and more of Babović, being the same fumbling and talentless. Thankfully though he doesn’t like to be in spotlight as much as Babirlo - as much that sometimes he disappears for long minutes, as if he was absent.

At this point the game was just awful. Too many fouls and mistakes, just too many. In the last 10 minutes Radnički attacked very hard. In the 83rd minute Šaranov saved a 40-metre free kick by them, a minute later Marjanović shot the ball on our goal line after long pinballing in the goalmouth. Šaranov had a HUGE save.
In the 87th minute Petrović tried with a shot, it was too wide. Finally in the 90+3rd minute Vlahović passed to Stevanović. Stevanović ran up, but the goalkeeper caught his shot.

It was time for a victory

High five with fans



Venue: Čair stadium, Niš
Number of spectators: 7000
Referee: Aleksandar Vasić (assistants: Dejan Petrović, Dejan Potočan - 4th assistant: Darko Savović - goal line assistants: Majo Vujović, Róbert Kis-Csepegi)

Radnički Niš: Aleksandar I. Jovanović - Petrović, R. Bulatović, Lakić-Pešić, D. Bulatović - Bogdanović (Aleksa Jovanović, 86.), Aleksandar II. Jovanović - Đuričković, Apostolović (Todorović 62.), Marjanović - Mrkić
Head coach: Milan Rastavac

FK Partizan: Šaranov - Bandalovski, M. Jovanović, Gogoua, Bogosavac - Brašanac, Everton Luiz (Jevtović, 49.), Kosović - Stevanović, Saša Ilić (Vlahović, 85.), Mihajlović (Golubović, 81.)
Head coach: Ivan Tomić

Goal scorer: Saša Ilić (60.)
Yellow card: R. Bulatović (33.), Đuričković (34.), M. Jovanović (56.), Gogoua (58.), Jevtović (74.), Bogosavac (77.), Brašanac (79.), Aleksandar I. Jovanović (90+1.)

Current championship standings:
1. CZ 71 points
2. Borac 42 points
3. Čukarički 41 points
4. Partizan 39 points
5. Radnički Niš 38 points
6. Vojvodina 38 points
7. FK Voždovac 36 points
8. Javor 31 points
9. Mladost 31 points
10. Surdulica 31 points
11. Metalac 27 points
12. Novi Pazar 26 points
13. OFK Beograd 23 points
14. Jagodina 22 points
15. Rad 20 points
16. Spartak Zlatibor Voda 20 points

(photos: Facebook/Fudbalski klub Partizan)

No comments:

Post a Comment