Thursday, April 23, 2015

News

The football team got another brand new sponsor. This time Ktitor, a company of office furnitures promised to give sponsoral support to Partizan for a year.

(photo: Facebook/Fudbalski klub Partizan)

It just popped to my mind, we need an applause effect that is commonly used at sitcoms for such events, to reinforce the reaction needed from the public. As an alternative, a laughing crowd effect could also be used.

***

Josh Akognon said goodbye to the basketball team. The point guard came to Partizan by default only until the end of the season to help us get back to Euroleague. We failed to qualify, at the same time Josh got seriously injured on his shoulder. The official statement says, the contract was terminated on a mutual agreement.
- I'm very sad that I have to leave Belgrade without winning the title and qualifying to Euroleague - he said. - My shoulder injury is also deteriorating.
- Partizan has the world's best fans - he added. - I have never been a part of anything like that. I wish them health and success in everything they do!
About the team, coaches, staff and teammates he said: - They will forever be my family. I love you all and thank you for the time you let me be a part of Partizan family. Once again I'm sorry I wasn't 100 % to be able to help you on the court.
Belgrade is a great city that warmly welcomed me. I will never forget this experience. I will always follow you and wish you a lot of success in the future!

Thank you, Josh, thank you for being here, thank you for risking even your health to help the team. I hope someday you will return to Partizan. Take care, get well soon from your injury, and all the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment