Sunday, July 26, 2015

Back again

I'm back.

Did you miss me? You didn't?... Even better.

First,
may all those get a brutal constipation who are competent for changing the time and date of the first match of the 2015/16 season IN THE LAST FUCKING MOMENT, to play it rather on Friday than on Saturday. I did my best to arrange everything to be able to there at the season-starter game - and I got to know the night before travelling that the match will NOT take part on Saturday, but on Friday.
Never mind, nothing is lost. The game starts at 20:00, the train is to arrive in Belgrade at 18:00.
BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, that was the joke of the year.
Let me just tell you, when the train arrived at the central railway station of Belgrade, the match has ended. You can all calculate for yourself how many hours the train was late with.
I will write a letter to say thank you for this trip to the Serbian Rails. I attach a time bomb to it, as a gift.
Most important is, we won against the newbies to 4:0

with 3000 spectators, it could be just wonderful

so the Champions League qualify could come on the way against the Georgians.
Yea.
Sure.
But not in this country.
Because the rotten, filthy RTS did not broadcast it, complaining about broadcasting rights and fees.
Instead they broadcasted the skupština.

Well done. Now, instead of football people could see who stole their money so that there is not enough resource to pay broadcast rights.

Tax payers’ money, there you go. Oh, look, it’s all gone!
Bravo.
There was online stream, but there was no device I could use for watching it (PC, laptop, tablet), not mentioning the weakness of the available wifi sign. The place where I slept had a PC in the hall, but on one hand I didn’t know whether it has a normal sound card or a stronger VGA that can bear with javascript and on the other, even if it had, I still chose the nerve-racking waiting instead of sitting in the hall while every idiot pokes their nose into the monitor above my shoulder, not mentioning the possible nasty comments.
Well, never mind, we won and we qualified to the next round.
The second round’s game came right on the day of my travel back to Hungary.
Never mind. We won to 6:0. Golden-legged kids, they are.
And you, be aware of environmental protection. Recycle always.



No comments:

Post a Comment