Friday, August 7, 2015

Photo of the day: Bojinov and Natalija

On this picture you can see Valeri Bojinov with 6-year-old Natalija.

(photo: blic.rs)

Natalija was there the day before yesterday at the Partizan-Steaua match. At the end of the game she approached Bojinov and asked for his shorts the striker just took off to throw it among the celebrating fans. The Bulgarian player handed the now museum-worth piece of jersey, but at that moment an adult man appeared out of the blue, snatched it out of the little girl's hands and disappeared.
The incident was pictured by photographers, the images quickly spread through the Serbian internet. As it was expected, it provoked upheaval among fans. (A video was also made about the scene, click here to watch it. 24sata.rs does not allow embed function.)
Thankfully the story had a happy ending. The fan, who disappeared with the shorts called the editorial office of blic.rs. He said, he had already regretted his action and he'd have liked to give the shorts back to Natalija, which is hers and only hers. The editors found the little girl's family, so they could meet. The fan - Marko - gave back Bojinov's pants to Natalija, what is more, the child even got a piece of chocolate. And to make it perfect, Valeri Bojinov was also present.
- I barely remembered anything, I was still full of adrenaline - said Bojinov. - Then I watched the footage later and saw what happened. All I wanted was to make this little girl happy somehow. Now I saw Natalija smiling and giving a kiss to Marko, I'm happy, too. There is God, and Partizan is really a big family.
- This will be my favourite jersey - said Natalija. - And I'm not mad at Marko. Yesterday I was angry with him, but now he is my friend and we'll cheer at matches together.

Adorable little girl.

Of course, Natalija knows the names of every Partizan-player from memory. She also told her other favourite player beside Bojinov is Miroslav Vulićević.
- Yesterday I felt terrible all day long - said Marko. - I can’t understand how I could do such a thing. I wanted to get that "trophy" by all means, nothing else was in my mind, common sense has left me. I received a lot of angry messages on social media sites all day long yesterday from friends. This is the worst possible punishment. I had to redeem it. With this gesture I wanted to clear not just my name but also of Grave Diggers. Now I'm happy, especially that this little angel is smiling. I don't need any jersey or shorts, Natalija forgave me, and that's the most important.

Then the trio played table football. You can watch it all on video here, blic.rs also doesn't allow embed function.
Another photo for you:

(photo: blic.rs)




No comments:

Post a Comment