Sunday, December 3, 2017

ABA Liga, round 10: Budućnost - KK Partizan 86:79

I worked out a new strategy for Partizan-games. Whenever the team play, I search for a TV-broadcast that runs parallel with it (it can be anything, football, basketball, handball, waterpolo, ice hockey, Formula 1, athletics, even archery… no matter whether domestic or foreign, it can even be a rerun), because I really can’t take this shit anymore and life is too short to waste it for crappy football (or basketball or whatever).
I watched this rubbish labeled as basketball in such a way that the meantime I watched Ferencváros - Videoton on TV. Watching Marko Nikolić, Marko Šćepović and Danko Lazović on a derby is a must, I won’t miss it out, no way.

I didn’t regret it. It was a tough, combative and exciting game with lots of action. Lazović even scored a goal, but FTC was better, stronger and more aggressive, they deserved the victory. (3:1)

As for Partizan…
Whatever. Never mind.
The first quarter was a pure torment. In the second we took the lead a few times for 1-2 points, but none of these lasted long. The third one should is better to forget

I’m looking into my notes I made during the game, but all I see is Budućnost leading for the whole time, also “nothing extraordinary happening”

then came the fourth quarter.
Without this FTC - Videoton and Lazović’s goal I would have surely got a convulsion. Veličković missed out a chance from which even I would have scored

even though I’m small (less than 170 cm) and slow and the last time I had basketball in my hands was approx. 30 years ago

then, when Average Fan thinks this is the bottom line, Marinković misses out an even bigger chance.
Listen, my dearies.
Veličković, GO TO HELL, RETIRE RIGHT NOW, FOR FUCK’S SAKE!!! Dude, you make more harm to the team than well.
Marinković, my dear son, please, go abroad to play there. As soon as possible. Anywhere, to Italy, Germany, Russia, Turkey, Spain, Greece, it doesn’t matter. Just go and don’t stay, because here you’ll just regress.
The same goes for you, my dear Andrić.
And now I share with you the most memorable moment of the basketball game.


Yep. It was Lazović’s goal.
Bye.

Current championship standings:
1. Budućnost 19 points
2. Cedevita 17 points
3. Crvena Zvezda 16 points
4. Partizan 15 points
5. FMP 14 points
6. Igokea 13 points
7. Petrol Olimpija 13 points
8. Mornar Bar 13 points
9. Mega Bemax 12 points
10. Cibona 12 points
11. Zadar 12 points
12. MZT Skopje 12 points

No comments:

Post a Comment